Sunday, July 7, 2013

Why I started this blog?

The most important question everyone may get answered before reading one's opinion is 'Why should I agree you?'
If answer is reasonable, you will say 'ah okay'; thats it.
I will try to assure you here why I felt 'write for Nepal (write4nepal.blogspot.com)' is important for me to spread the way I think. 
Let me begin like this:
Nepal is an independent country since  hundreds of years, not even a colony of
any 'rule the others' nations. But our generation feel that this nation is at the brisk of collapse.
Incapable politicians, giant and rapidly growing neighbors, & do nothing for nation types citizens are the worst combination of national threat. 

Proof?
1. We are still signing 'changes' campaign to say Buddha was born in Nepal.
2. Literate citizens are correcting the common ignorance of internet sources that Mt. Everest lies in China. That is by nature in Nepal
3. People still tolerate the political hypocrisy despite they know its wrong.
4. Still can't get rid of the looser mentality "Single people can't do anything"
Etc etc...
There are many more national and international issues in which we have to strengthen our movement in this or that way. 
In this blog I will try to deliver my thoughts, revolving around all the issues of national interest regarding Nepal. This is to spread positive vibes and motivations and hence I am aware of how much you love your country too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment